Loving My Skincare Like It's Golden

 Happy Friday Eve everyone, We have only one more day until we can enjoy our weekend. I can say that I have deserved this weekend, I now understand the say ''You've Been Running Around With It's Head Cut Off.''

While I was reading the August Issue of Instyle and Beauty Editor Kahlana Barfield Brown was talking about Black, Latinx, and APPI owned brands in Target that she loves and I saw the Golde Payaya Bright Superfood Face Mask, so I went on their website and I love all of the benefits of the mask.

Before I tell you guys about this mask, I want to tell you more about the owner of Golde, Golde was born in Brooklyn in 2017 in a 1-bedroom apartment. Co-Founder and CEO Trinity Mouzon Wofford teamed up with her partner, Issey, to launch Golde with a single product (the Original Turmeric Latte Blend!) Since then, they've grown into a small but mighty team and have shared their superfood essentials with thousands of supporters. 

The Papaya Bright Face Mask is made with 100% pure, edible superfoods. Featuring superfruits like lucuma, papaya, and sea buckthorn berry, it's packed with vitamin C and smells like a tropical vacation. With natural papaya enzymes, the powder-to-gel formula gently exfoliates to reveal radiant skin. This mask retails for only $34.00. 








Please, do your part and support Black, Latinx, and AAPI brands, they need us more than ever now. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this Beauty Blog Post for this Thursday, I love you all so much until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:






 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat