I've Got A Beauty Wishlist A Mile Long.

 Happy Thursday or Friday Eve my loves, I hope that you all are ready to enjoy the weekend that you have earned.

It's no secret that I love to try, and blog about the products that I have on my wishlist. As a beauty blogger, I feel it's my duty to tell you guys about the new things in Beauty that I read in articles and in some of my favorite magazines. 

The following three things that have been newly added to my wishlist is because I was reading the August issue of Vogue Magazine, and they had an advertisement for a few products and I saw this and immediately thought that it would be a great Beauty Blog Post for you lovely people to read over this weekend.

The first beauty item that I'm going to talk about is Georgiemane, this company was born in Australia out of the idea that hair care isn’t as complicated as it’s made out to be. that all hair can benefit from ingredients that hydrate, protect, repair, and promote growth. because every strand on your head, whether it’s long, short, straight, curly, chemically treated, or has never seen an ounce of bleach, needs some love as well that's why we’ve created products that will give your hair the love it deserves by repairing existing damage, for that ultimate shine, protecting your hair from whatever you can throw at it, and promoting the growth of longer, thicker locks. The 10 Hair Mask are for the girls whose hair has become dry, dull, and prone to breakage from consistent coloring or heat styling, be sure to give your hair the TLC it deserves. this Australian-made and vegan hair mask includes natural ingredients that repair dry, damaged hair after just one treatment while promoting thicker and fuller hair growth. simply slather on our hair mask and say hello to shiny, healthy-looking locks. This Mask retails for $39.99. 



Sunscreen is the one thing that I ask myself, Why did I live without this in my life. EK Sunscreen is a skincare brand founded on the philosophy that nature knows best when it comes to caring for our skin. Founder Jules Bright’s highly successful nursing career skidded to a halt in 1997 while living in India, when she was involved in a serious motorcycle accident. Rescued by locals, she was nursed back to health using natural remedies passed down through generations of local tribespeople. Astounded at her rapid recovery, the experience transformed her thinking and rocketed her onto a new path of discovery: to uncover and share with the world the healing wisdom held and honored by indigenous cultures across our planet.

Incorporating powerful natural ingredients and recipes, Earth’s Kitchen is based on the concept of Botanical Intelligence. Modern-day skincare can include a host of synthetic ingredients that are neither good for our bodies or our earth. Instead, we have created a new range of wild-crafted skincare products that hero the efficacy and potency of natural ingredients. Fusing indigenous ingredients and methods with the latest technology, we are proud to present a range of skincare that contains nothing synthetic or unnecessary, just naturally effective ingredients that deliver great results and feel great to use.

Our sun protection is the world’s 1st BioGro (Natrue) certified natural sunscreen SPF50 and carries the Certified Natural label, authorized by Natrue. This means you can feel comfortable knowing you're purchasing a true, completely natural cosmetic product that meets global certification standards, not a greenwashed one. This retails for $26.50.





And last, but not least. The AYR Skincare Blue Tansy Facial Oil Bring peace and harmony to your mind, skin, and body with our serene blend of essential oils and blue tansy, all without a greasy appearance or oily residue. In skincare, blue tansy’s antibacterial and astringent properties work to help unblock your pores and help balance your skin’s natural oils, resulting in a vibrant, renewed glow. Serenity’s gorgeous ocean-green hue and uplifting aromas offer a mystical vibe: with hints of vanilla, bergamot, frankincense, blue tansy, and helichrysum. Our Blue Tansy Facial Oil is rich in vitamins A, K, and E, helping smooth your skin’s texture and support its natural elasticity. A blend of Fair Trade oils (moringa, baobab), and organic oils like sustainable prickly pear, infuse the skin with moisture, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants. This Facial Oil is crafted with Fair Trade ingredients from Senegal and Kenya. This 100% Virgin organic oil is wild-harvested and cold-pressed to preserve all-natural properties. In both cooperatives, female farmers and employees are in the majority, and certified social responsibility practices are documented from the start of the harvest through the end of production. Profits earned from both organizations are returned to the community through tree planting, health clinics, and girls' education opportunities. This Facial Oil is a whopping $49.00. 







I believe that this is my cue to stop while I'm still ahead. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this week. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat