Telfar, I Need You In My Life.

 Fashion Lovers, I have missed you all so much during my Christmas break. I'm so blessed to be here with you all in 2021 with new fashion trends, designers, and things in Fashion that really sparked my interest at the moment. 

When I was on Christmas break, I was reading a lot of fashion magazines, watched a lot of videos of up-and-coming designers, and researched a lot of fashion brands and there were so many trends and designers that really caught my attention. A new year always brings a new group of designers that we will love and tell our family and friends about, Fashion is such an informational, inspirational, place that I love to be apart of. 

During quarantine, I was reading either an issue of Vogue or Elle Magazine and I saw this handbag that really caught my eye. It was from a brand that I've never before and I went on the internet to see more about this brand and I'm glad that I did. In 2005, while still a student at Pace University, Clemens founded his eponymous, unisex fashion brand, Telfar. Clemens met Babak Radboy in 2004, who later joined as creative director and business partner in 2013. In the Financial Times interview, Radboy was cited to have seen in Clemens' work, "a genuinely unique perspective and approach one that the mainstream industry seemed unsure what to make of". In September 2016, Clemens and Radboy worked together to do an installation at the Berlin Biennale, accompanied by a video rendered by artists Ryan Trecartin and Lizzie Fitch. In May 2017, Clemens collaborated with musician Solange Knowles to design the outfits for the dancers and Knowles for "An Ode To" interdisciplinary performance at the Guggenheim Museum in New York City.


The Telfar Shopping Bag has been called an "it-bag" and "the decade's most important accessory" by major fashion publications. The Telfar bag is designed in vegan leather, branded with the signature "T" logo for Telfar. The bag, originally modeled after shopping bags from Bloomingdale's, is colloquially known as the "Bushwick Birkin" due to its combination of it-bag status and accessibility. In 2018, singer Kelela featured the bag in her "The Story of a Thing" column for T (magazine). In August 2020, Telfar introduced the Bag Security Program, a one-day-only online event that will allow anyone to preorder bags for a guaranteed holiday delivery that year, to ensure a more demographic drop for the high demand for shopping bags. In November 2020, Oprah Winfrey picked the Telfar Bag as one of her 'Favorite Things'. The bag is also favorited by other notable pop and cultural figures such as Real Housewives of New York City star Sonja Morgan, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Swae Lee, Ashton Sanders, and Dua Lipa.

The bag that I want in my closet is the Medium Shopping Bag. I love the size and I know that I can carry my laptop with me. I don't know if this specific bag comes in different colors but I would love to find out for myself. This bag is Sold Out on their website. 




Fashion Friends, I can't wait to share with all of you all this year about the fashion trends that I'm loving, Thank You all for reading this first blog post of 2021, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat