On My Beauty Wishlist: Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Shooting Star

 Hello beauty lovers and a Happy 2021 to all of you. I hope that all of you had a great Christmas and a safe New Year. I can't wait to share all of the beauty trends, new makeup brands, and some things in the beauty world that has me quite puzzled. 

I remember when I was in high school and I went to Sephora with my older sister and as we were leaving, they gave us a sample of this perfume that I never heard of before. The moment that I smelled this fragrance, I was captured by it. With Angel, Mugler has created a classic that had never been seen, imagined, or experienced before. Angel is an addictive fragrance with airy fresh facets, delicious mouth-watering aromas, and mysterious notes that capture the essence of sensuality. Angel evokes the emotion of joyful memories with a sense of dreamlike infinity. Mugler Angel is a glamorous fragrance for the woman who is half-angelic and half-devilish.

Mugler's star has five points, symbolizing perfection. Due to the unique creation process, each refillable bottle is unique, making each star a cherished object for the woman who owns it.

The 1.7 Fl Oz is $120.00 on both the Sephora and the Mugler website, but you can get different sizes if you would love to. 





I am so happy that I'm back with y'all again and I hope that all of you have enjoyed this first beauty blog for 2021. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat