On My Beauty Wishlist: Shared Planet Tiger Eyeshadow Palette

 Beauty lovers, I'm so happy that I can be here with you all again. I hope that all of you are having a great week and wearing your favorite lipstick, even though you're wearing a mask. 

I was watching a Laura Lee video and she received an eyeshadow palette from a company that I never heard of before called Shared Planet. Being a beauty blogger, there're so many brands that come out, I can't seem to catch up. I was impressed with what this brand stands for and what they do for animal friends. 

The founders Aashna’s love of animals and their inherent beauty began to grow into a much larger idea about how people could connect with one another. As a life-long lover of makeup, she started developing her own shades and styles to evoke the essence of the animals she adored. She wanted people to see the same beauty in themselves that she had always seen in the animals of the world, and for them to be able to express that beauty in a powerful, connective way. It didn’t take long for this seemingly small concept to bloom into the greater vision of Shared Planet, the first beauty brand of its kind, of any kind, to look beyond the concept of “how you look’ and instead share in the magic of “why we are beautiful.”

Shared Planet formulas are highly-pigmented with shades that are as pure, clean, and clear as possible while still performing as well as some of the top makeup artist brands on the market. Each formula holds a generous amount of pigment resulting in extreme color clarity and vibrancy. Each shade, inspired by both an animal and its natural habitat, pushes the boundaries of color while bringing visibility to the issues each one faces today.

Their brand ethos is to be as thoughtful as possible with regard to anything we put out into the environment, including the packaging we create. They are continuously researching new sustainable and post-consumer recycled options to reduce our plastic consumption. All of their palettes are made of a sustainable paper-board base and hand-wrapped in foil paper with a magnetic closure. 

Truly sharing our planet starts with giving back to it. We want our customers to know that supporting Shared Planet means more than just receiving high-quality cosmetics, which is why we donate 10% of all proceeds from our cosmetics to Panthera and Polar Bears International, The Sea Turtle Conservancy, and other select global charities involved in protecting at-risk animals and their habitats.


As many of you know, I'm a neutral type of girl. And when I saw the Tiger Eyeshadow Palette, I fell in love with each color. Inspired by the Tiger and its natural habitat, Shared Planet’s Tiger Eyeshadow Palette mixes a range of 12 rich neutrals, browns, and deep green with rich lustrous golds. This palette retails for $48.00 and I need it now in my collection. 




I will do my best to find new beauty companies to introduced y'all too, I glad that you stopped by and read this week's Beauty Blog Post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat