On My Beauty Wishlist: Sisley Velvet Nourishing Body Cream With Saffron Flowers

 Happy Thursday beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well in the world that we all are still trying to live, work, and thrive in right now. 

Having dry skin during the Winter is not a great thing for me. In fact, it's the worst thing in the world. My eczema flares up any time of the day and it takes forever to go away, it becomes itchier and irritated so having a lotion or moisturizer that can keep my skin moisturized and has health benefits for me is essential. 

One day, I was reading an issue of Marie Claire Magazine and I saw a moisturizer from the Sisley (A brand that is uber boujee, might I add.), and as I read that it can relieve dry and sensitive skin so I went on their website to learn more about it. This body cream has four factors, the first factor is that Saffron flower extract, with powerful soothing properties, restores the feeling of comfort to dry skin. Harpagophytum extract reinforces this action while softening the skin. The sensations of discomfort are immediately soothed. The second factor is that Shea butter, with incomparable regenerative properties, protects and restores the skin due to its high content of essential fatty acids. Restored and fortified, the skin is protected against external aggressions. The third factor is A cocktail of ultra-nourishing key ingredients (Japanese Lilyturf extract, Macadamia Oil, and Babassu oil) that helps reinforce the hydrolipidic film to envelope the skin and nourish it intensely. The skin feels more supple, soft, and intensely nourished. The final factor is plant-based sugar and Glycerin help to capture and retain water in the stratum corneum to ensure optimal hydration immediately and day after day. 

A rich, smooth and silky texture, which melts lightly when applied to envelop the skin with a comforting soft layer. Its non-greasy, non-sticky finish allows one to get dressed immediately after application. Its naturally-derived soothing scent with notes of Honey and Orange blossom provides an immediate comforting sensation. Now I told you before that Sisley Paris is pretty darn boujee, this body cream is (Wait for it.) $150.00.






Winter is almost over, and I couldn't be happier. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and you all are worthy of love don't ever forget that, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 



For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat