Smashing Good Shoes

 Hello and happy Tuesday to all of my fashion lovers. I hope that you all are having a great day and being kind to everyone that you meet today, Kindness goes a long way in the world that we live in right now. 

Being a young fashionista, I wish that I had the access to stylish shoes when I was growing up. There was not a lot of shoes that I could choose from, except for sneakers. Now there are so much variety and many shoe companies for ladies that have big feet and I impressed with them and all I want to do is to invest my money into shoes that I know will carry me into the upcoming Spring and Summer.

While on Instagram one day, I was on this plus size fashion influencer and I noticed that she was wearing a pair of over-the-know boots in a beautiful cobalt blue color and I wanted to know "where did she get those boots from." So I press on her picture and her boots was from a brand called Smash Shoes, so I decided to check this brand out for myself. 

Smash Shoes was created with a passion to provide contemporary, on-trend shoes for women wearing US size 10 to 14. There's a huge gap in the current women’s contemporary shoe market which leaves women who wear extended sizes without access to consistently fashionable shoes to satisfy their shoe desires. Our mission is to be the go-to line of trendy women’s heels, sandals, boots, and flats in the niche market of women’s extended-sized shoes.

 Smash Shoes is a reliable and respected shoe line with young, vibrant, bold, and contemporary styles. We cater to the woman who does not allow her shoe size to limit her style. She doesn’t reduce herself to wearing just kitten heels and flats.  In fact, she embraces shoes with high heels despite her shoe size and her height. Smash Shoes seeks to parallel the shopping experiences of women who wear standard sizes and women who wear extended sizes. We are here to put the excitement back in shoe shopping! Our customers will find staples for their shoe closets, including trendy women’s heels (with and without platforms), boots, flats, and sandals.

I've got Spring fashion on my mind, and I saw the Coco Mules and fell in love with the blush pink color and the size of the heel is perfect. These are currently on sale for $59.00 off of $89.00.



Winter is such a drag and I'm counting down the days where we will have warmer weather and Spring fashion. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat