On My Fashion Wishlist: Christian Dior Oui Ring

 What's going on Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are having a great day and staying safe out there in the world right now. 

Christian Dior is one of my favorite fashion designers, I love every collection that they've ever released and the tailoring is absolutely stunning. Lately, I'm really into jewelry and I started to look into Dior's jewelry and there's one thing that caught my eye.

As many as you know, I absolutely LOVE gold jewelry. It comes from seeing my mother and my older sister wearing it all of the time and it's something that I will pass down to my future daughter one day. I saw one of my favorite Luxury Fashion Bloggers Erica's Girly World doing a haul and I saw that she had gotten a ring from Dior and I checked it out on their website and now I want the whole entire collection. 

The Oui ring (Oui means Yes In French) is absolutely gorgeous and I love the design of the ring itself, Woven from threads of gold and topped with a diamond, (Fun Fact, My mother is born in April and the birthstone for April is the Diamond. The message of this ring speaks to me in so many ways, this year I made a promise to myself that I was going to say Yes to everything that me happy, Yes to happiness, Yes to new friendships, Yes to living the best life that I can, Yes to Love, Yes to opportunities, and yes to making my blog to my full-time job. The ring is not cheap at $1,050.00 but I have to have this ring. This collection also has a bracelet, necklace, and earrings to match the ring as well.



This year, say YES to anything that your heart desires. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat