On My Beauty Wishlist: Eczema Honey Company

 Greetings beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are having a great day and Thursday and staying as safe as possible in the world that we are living in right now. 

As many of you know, I suffered from Eczema for most of my life. It felt that I was a weirdo because my skin would just flare out of nowhere and my mother could not found anything that would calm my symptoms at bay. In my college years, I finally found some products that I can use and still use to this day that really help me and my eczema symptoms but there is a product line that I want to add to my skincare routine that caught my eye a couple of years ago. 

I first came to found out about Eczema Honey Company while I was on Instagram one day and I wanted to know more about this new brand that I never heard of before. They put emphasis on high-quality and food-grade ingredients known for their revitalizing and skin-loving properties. We help people and their lifestyle with soothing and cooling products for daily use. Every ingredient in their products has been selected because of the high quality and serves a specific therapeutic purpose. We do not use fillers of any kind.  They only use the finest, whole, and cosmetic-grade ingredients. 

Voted one of The Best Eczema Products Relieve Itch by Allure & Yahoo: Eczema Honey Original Skin-Soothing Cream offers a blend of high-quality ingredients to support people living with eczema with a cooling, soothing cream that temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to rashes and eczema. Our Original Skin-Soothing Cream is Dermatologist Tested and complies with the FDA's Over-The-Counter drug monograph for skin protectant products. This retails for $29.99. 





I dying to try their Oatmeal Facial Cleanser Their honey and oatmeal facial cleanser is gentle and hydrating for daily use. It is free of harmful chemicals, fragrances, and essential oils that would irritate the skin. Our Dermatologist Tested formula clears dirt and helps to prevent breakouts all while the comfort of colloidal oatmeal and oat extract really prevents over-drying and soothes skin. Faces encounter so many irritants and allergens throughout the course of the day. Their unique formulation cleans but also leaves a feeling of nourishment. With the use of very mild natural surfactants, they have teamed up with oatmeal and honey for the right gentle cleansing solution. This cleanser retails for $19.99 




I've never used a serum before (Please don't judge me.) but I'm would love to use the Nourishing Face Serum. Their nourishing face serum is a concentrated and lightweight moisturizer formulated to absorb our natural ingredients into the innermost layers of your skin. Regular use of facial serums provides a more comprehensive moisturization profile while giving your skin a firmer and smoother texture.  Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil Provides moisturizing and deep cleansing to nourish dry skin and lightly exfoliate, Oat Extract- for conditioning, comfort, and skin protectant properties Cucumber Seed Oil Rapidly absorbed leaving no greasy feel, is balancing, highly moisturizing and encourages skin cell regeneration Marula Oil Hydrating qualities will moisturize dry skin, and because it’s non-comedogenic it won’t clog pores or encourage overproduction of oil, and Natural Essential Oils Blend of Tea Tree Oil and Lavender Essential Oil. This retails for $29.99. 






Well, I hope that you have enjoyed this beauty blog post, and I hope that I introduced you to a new brand and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 



 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat