On My Fashion Wishlist: M.Gemi.
Happy Wednesday, fellow fashion enthusiasts! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying a fantastic week so far.
I’m an effortlessly chic girlie, and I make no apologies for it. I’ve been keeping a little secret—there’s a new shoe brand I’m obsessed with right now. I first spotted a pair from the Italian label M.Gemi in a magazine I was reading, and I instantly fell in love with their stunning quality and how perfectly they’d fit into my wardrobe. So today, I’m sharing this brand with you so you can check out these gorgeous shoes for yourself.
Maria Gangemi grew up in Italy, enchanted by artisans handcrafting shoes in small, family-run workshops. After building her own career in the footwear industry and witnessing many of those workshops shut down, she envisioned a fresh take on Italian luxury. In 2015, alongside CEO Cheryl Kaplan, she launched M.Gemi with the goal of preserving generations-old Italian craftsmanship while adapting to the way people live, dress, and shop today.
They source and produce entirely in Italy, home to a leather industry dating back to the 8th century BC and a deep-rooted shoemaking tradition. They take it a step further by ensuring all leathers come from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries dedicated to responsible production. Partnering with small, family-owned workshops across Italy, they work with experts who specialize in the shoes we love. More than just some of the world’s best shoemakers, these artisans are famiglia, committed to preserving their livelihoods and passing their traditional craftsmanship on to the next generation.
They produce their shoes and handbags in small weekly batches. This steady, responsible approach supports both their artisans’ business and ours, letting us respond quickly to customer feedback, lessen environmental impact, and deliver luxury Italian designs at accessible prices.
The Era Boots are made from soft suede and feature a comfortable stacked leather heel. This Chelsea bootie has a hint of Western flair, with an elastic panel covered in suede for a sleek finish, and a back pull tab for easy on and off. Perfect for three seasons, you can pair them with dresses in fall and spring or jeans during the chilliest winter days. Available in four colors, these boots are priced at $448.00.
For business inquiries or PR, feel free to email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com.
If you’d like to send me something to review for my blog or just want to drop me a line, you can reach me at
Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown, NC 28337
You can also find me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell
Comments
Post a Comment