On My Fashion Wishlist: Luar Mini Ana in Snake Embossed Leather.
Happy Tuesday, fellow fashion lovers! I hope you’re all doing well, had a great weekend, and are enjoying a wonderful start to your work week.
It’s been a while since we discussed Laur, but I’m still obsessed with the androgynous style of his entire fashion brand. While browsing the website, I came across the Mini Ana and fell in love with its deep teal snakeskin. This bag would fit seamlessly into so many wardrobes, not just for fall or winter, but for every season. I just had to share it with my fashion friends—after all, friends shouldn’t keep things they adore from the people they adore.
This sleek take on the signature Ana is made from snake-embossed leather, featuring the iconic circular top handle and a detachable crossbody strap. Perfect for carrying just the essentials, it’s accented with silver hardware and a subtle LUAR logo engraving, creating a polished yet unique look. Priced at $185.00.
To each of my fashion enthusiasts and lovers, I hope you enjoyed this Tuesday's blog post. Thanks for your support! And until next time, Stay Beautiful.
For business inquiries or PR, feel free to email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com.
If you’d like to send me something to review for my blog or just want to drop me a line, you can reach me at
Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown, NC 28337
You can also find me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell
Comments
Post a Comment