On My Beauty Wishlist: MakeUp Forever Balancing & Perfecting Natural Finish Longwear Foundation.
Hi, fellow admirers of beauty, I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday to the fullest. I was eager to speak with you all once more.
One of my favorite beauty YouTubers, Mallory Brooke, has dry, sensitive skin, and I loved how the Balancing & Perfecting Natural Finish Longwear Foundation applied to her skin. I have dry, eczema-prone skin, so I can't use a lot of foundation or products with strong scents. I had to tell you all about this foundation today so you could give it a try.
A natural, medium-to-full coverage foundation with a self-adapting formula that hydrates and controls shine for all skin types, ages, and concerns. Find your skin's perfect balance of mattification and hydration with this weightless, non-comedogenic foundation. The smart formula retains moisture throughout the day while regulating excess oil for a finish fit for you. Its skin-caring actives help blur and smooth skin with long-lasting wear. This advanced formula is infused with a powerful skin-balancing complex featuring hyaluronic acid & peptides that hydrates and smooths the skin. It provides optimal comfort from natural-origin blueberry seed oil, soothes with natural-origin cherry flower extract, and tightens pores with niacinamide. This foundation comes in 40 shades, and the price for this is $49.00.
I hope you enjoyed this beauty blog post, my darlings. I sincerely appreciate your support. Until the next time, Stay Beautiful.
For business inquiries or public relations matters, kindly email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com.
If you wish to send me products for review on my blog or simply want to get in touch, please reach out at:
Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown, NC 28337
You can also connect with me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell
Comments
Post a Comment