On My Summer Wardrobe Wishlist: Mia Shoes Alouette.

Hello again, fashion lovers! I adore you all so much that I decided to share a second blog post for you to enjoy over the weekend, because fashion is always such a fun and inspiring topic to read and chat about.

Another shoe brand I adore is Mia Shoes. I own a pair of red ballet flats my sister gifted me, and from the moment I saw the Alouette from Mia Shoes, I knew I had to share it. It’s the perfect shoe that pairs effortlessly with a wide variety of pieces in your closet.

The Alouette boasts a woven-wrapped 4-inch heel and a chic buckle closure at the ankle, making her perfect for summer festivities. Snag them now on sale for $49.99, down from the original $65.95.



Friends of fashion, I hope you enjoyed this Friday's post. I am truly grateful for your love and support. Stay lovely until the next time. 

For business inquiries or PR, feel free to email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com. 

If you’d like to send me something to review for my blog or just want to drop me a line, you can reach me at: 

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown, NC 28337

You can also find me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Owned Fashion Brands That You Need To Know About: Aurate And Manebi

Breanne's Luxury Christmas Wishlist 2025.

On My Beauty Wishlist: Ouai Fine To Medium Hair Treatment Mask