On My Fall/Winter Wardrobe Wishlist: Coach Rhyder Satchel Bag.
Good morning and happy Monday to all the fashion enthusiasts out there. Wishing everyone a great start to the week and hoping all is well.
Yesterday, I watched a video from one of my favorite handbag YouTubers, The Gal's Guide, where she talked about the Coach Rhyder Bag in size 24. I’m obsessed with the gorgeous chocolate brown color and the gold hardware. I love seeing all the new bags Coach releases and the recognition they’re getting right now. So today, I just had to share this bag so it can be part of your Fall/Winter wardrobe.
Inspired by a Coach archival silhouette from 2014, the Rhyder Satchel offers a roomy design perfect for carrying all your daily essentials. Accented with the Signature lock and key, polished rivets, and the iconic kisslock closure, this sleek 24 is crafted from velvety suede and smooth leather. It features an exterior pocket for easy access, a secure zip closure, and the versatility to carry by the top handles or wear on the shoulder or crossbody with adjustable straps. Unfortunately, it’s sold out on the website. The price for the bag is $295.00.
https://www.coach.com/products/rhyder-satchel-bag-24/CFN70.html?frp=CFN70+B4Z5D
If you’re looking for a larger size, then 38 is the perfect choice.
To all my fellow fashion enthusiasts and lovers, I hope you enjoyed this Monday's blog post. Thanks for your support!, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.
For business inquiries or PR, feel free to email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com.
If you’d like to send me something to review for my blog or just want to drop me a line, you can reach me at
Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown, NC 28337
You can also find me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell
Comments
Post a Comment