On My Summer Wardrobe Wishlist: Franco Sarto Bennet Mule.

Greetings on this Friday, fellow fashion enthusiasts! I hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the upcoming weekend. 

Franco Sarto's classic yet fashionable footwear has made me a longtime fan. I came across the Bennet Mules while browsing their website. I had to tell you guys about these gorgeous shoes today because I love wearing mules in the spring and summer because they elevate all of your looks. Perhaps you could incorporate them into your spring/summer shoe rotation. 

With each step, these dress mule sandals invite a striking sense of refined ease where Italian artistry meets effortless sophistication. Slip-on style, pointed toe, sculpted architectural heel, 1.375-inch heel, leather or imitation leather upper, eco-conscious upper, and partially bio-based linings. These cost $150.00 and are available in four colors, one of which is sold out.




To all my fellow fashion enthusiasts and lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this Friday's blog post. Thank you for your support, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

 

For business inquiries or PR, feel free to email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com. 


If you’d like to send me something to review for my blog or just want to drop me a line, you can reach me at

 

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown, NC 28337

 

You can also find me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell


 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Owned Fashion Brands That You Need To Know About: Aurate And Manebi

On My Beauty Wishlist: Ouai Fine To Medium Hair Treatment Mask

Breanne's Luxury Christmas Wishlist 2025.