On My Beauty Wishlist: Natasha Denona Tan Eyeshadow Palette.

Greetings on this Tuesday, fellow fashion enthusiasts. I hope everyone is doing well, enjoying their weekend, and getting ready for the coming week. 

I apologize for being a little late in discussing Natasha Denona's Tan Eyeshadow Palette. To be completely honest, tho, I completely overlooked it on my list of blog posts that I need to get published. In my daily life, I adore a neutral eye because I don't have to worry about it overpowering my attire. I was watching a YouTube video of a makeup artist applying this palette to herself, and I was struck by how exquisitely the shadow moved across her eyelid and how vibrant it was. If you haven't heard of or seen this palette yet, I felt compelled to share it with you lovely people.  

The Tan Eyeshadow Palette is the ultimate summer essential — a radiant constellation of 14 brand-new sandy brown neutrals and 1 iconic ND shade, inspired by Natasha’s beloved Tan Cheek Palette and the sun-kissed glow of Saint-Tropez. Featuring beachy tans, toasted browns, and luminous golden neutrals, this palette combines 3 Creamy Mattes, 3 Slip Cream Mattes, 6 Metallics (including the viral Mia back-injection formula), and 3 Sparkling Foiled finishes to create dimensional eye looks from day to night. The price for this palette is $72.00.





Well, my loves, I hope you loved this beauty blog post for this Thursday. Your support truly means the world to me, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For business inquiries or public relations matters, kindly email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com.


If you wish to send me products for review on my blog or simply want to get in touch, please reach out at:


Breanne Peterson  

1609 Summerhouse St  

Elizabethtown, NC 28337  


You can also connect with me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Owned Fashion Brands That You Need To Know About: Aurate And Manebi

Breanne's Luxury Christmas Wishlist 2025.

On My Beauty Wishlist: Ouai Fine To Medium Hair Treatment Mask