You Bet Your Fashion Sliver Dollar

 Well hello my fashion friend, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a fabulous weekend with all of your friends and family. Let's all work hard and get through this week, shall we? 

While I was reading the April issue of Elle Magazine, I noticed that accessories with metallic finishes were going to be on trend for Spring/Summer 2023, especially silver accessories. Personally, I'm not a fan of Sliver, Gold is more of my jam, but I might have to change my mind and get a couple of Sliver items for my spring and summer wardrobe  

The stunning Abito dress is from the Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Wear Runway Collection from the Kim Kardashian/Dolce and Gabbana collaboration. This dress could be yours for $2,995.00. 





I saw one of my favorite fashion bloggers Monroe Steele wear the Bottega Veneta Drop earrings, they would definitely get you noticed by people. This comes in a smaller size and in Gold as well, the price is $1,250.






I feel that no one is talking about the Jimmy Choo Bon Bon Mini Bucket bag, this bag also comes in Gold as well. This bag is priced at $1,075.00. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat