On My Fashion Wishlist: Sheertex

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have had a great Easter with all of your friends and family, ate some delicious food, and wore some amazing clothes, of course. 

We're deeply into Spring now, but during Fall I wore sweater dresses with tights. I cannot tell the number of tights that I've gone through just because they would get runs in them is quite embarrassing. But I think I found the solution to ALL of our tight problems. I was on Instagram a few years ago and the brand Sheertex ad came up on my Instagram, so I went to their website I wanted every single pair of tights on their website because I LOVE variety. 

Sheertex's founder Katherine Homuth understood the assignment when she was fed up with old-fashioned, disposable hosiery, so she set out to make the toughest, luckiest tights in the world. With a lot of hard work and innovation, Katherine and her team created a miracle knit, a proprietary manufacturing process, and took over the largest hosiery factory in Montreal, Canada, where the entire team is based today. Their Sheertex knit is the foundation of all of our products, and we’re finding more and more ways to create stylish, ultra-durable uses for it.

 They also use the extra material from our production process to make new products like masks, headbands, scrunchies, and underwear and they are machine washable. 

The Classic Super Sheer Rip-Resist Tights are made by their patent-pending technology and feature one of the world's strongest polymers, typically used in ballistics and climbing equipment. Impossibly resilient and designed to hold up to whatever life throws at you. These tights come in sizes from XS-3XL and are currently on sale for $39.00 for their original price of $99.00.



Here are a few more of my favorite tights:




Fashion lovers, I'm so glad that I can be here with you all, and as always, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat