On My Beauty Wishlist: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Foundation

 Oh, Thursday/Friday eve, how my beauty friends and I missed you so much. I am so ready to have a calm and relaxing weekend and I think we deserve it. 

The  Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Foundation is a cult favorite among many beauty lovers all over the world. Luminous Silk is a multi-award-winning liquid foundation with a silky, lightweight texture that delivers all-day buildable medium coverage with a satin glow finish for naturally flawless-looking skin and a no-makeup makeup look. This oil-free foundation is formulated with exclusive Micro–fil & trade technology, a patented process that allows the pigments to lay flat on the skin’s surface for a seamless application and a natural, second-skin effect. A tried-and-true makeup artist and celebrity favorite, this hydrating foundation helps sculpt and brighten skin, improve skin texture, and blur imperfections, all while delivering a fresh, long-lasting, lit-from-within glow. It's also available in 40 shades as well and the price for this foundation is $69.00. 





Beauty lovers, I hope that you all will love yourself, your flaws and all, and as always, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat