On My Fashion Wishlist: Birkenstock Arizona Big Buckle High Shine Leather Sandal

 Hello again my loves, I hope that all of had a great weekend and are ready to get back to work and dream of what fun you are going to get into this weekend. 

I think for a lot of people, Birkenstock's is one of the ugliest shoes in the world. But for me, I love them and I would love a pair for myself for the Summer. I was on their website a couple of weeks ago and I saw the Arizona Big Buckle in the High Shine Leather and I instantly fell in love with them, they love so high fashion but at a fraction of the price.

The legendary two-strap design from Birkenstock with amplified buckle accents the Arizona Big Buckle. The Big Buckle version features a large, elegant buckle creating a bold yet minimalist design. The semi-exquisite footbed is fully lined with soft piumato leather, making it exceptionally comfortable. The upper is made from high-quality natural leather with a high-shine finish. They come in three other colors and the price is $170.00.



Well, fashion lovers, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat