On My Beauty Wishlist: NYX Bare With Me Blur Tint Foundation

We meet again, Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that you all are looking forward to your weekend. 

I've loved NYX Cosmetics for as long as I could remember, their products are great quality and they're affordable. I was on their website and I saw that they have the new Bare With Blur Foundation and I was interested in founding out more about this new product.

The Bare With Me Blur Foundation instantly smooths filter-like blurred skin in 24 diverse shades, formulated to enhance your color and tone. It's medium coverage with a matte blurred finish that feels lightweight on the skin and provides 16 hours of comfortable wear and 12 hours of hydration. Formulated with Glycerin, Matcha, and Niacinamide, The Bare With Me Tint Foundation is priced at a whopping $14.00.




Well, beauty lovers, I hope that this product with spike your interest in trying this out for yourself, and as always, I hope that all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat