On My Beauty Wishlist: Sigma Ambiance Eyeshadow Palette

 Oh beauty lovers, I missed you guys so much. I hope that you all are enjoying this Thursday/Friday eve. I want all of you guys to remember that True Beauty Comes From Within even if the world doesn't seem that way. 

I think that you guys know that I love Sigma Beauty, their products are in a good price range, and for someone who's trying to be better at what I put on my skin and eyes Sigma just does it for me. I was on Beauty Bay's website a few months ago and I saw the Ambiance Eyeshadow Palette I fell in love with the color story of the palette. 

The Ambiance Palette consists of warm matte eyeshadows, shimmer eyeshadows, and metallic eyeshadows. Inspired by the sun’s peaceful, ever-changing light, Ambiance sets the mood for any occasion. With neutral-to-bold eye shadows and a beautiful dual-ended makeup brush, this brilliant eyeshadow palette will help you look radiant from sunrise to sunset. The palette is priced at $49.00.






Beauty lovers, I hope that you will wear your favorite beauty item, just because it makes you feel good, and as always, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat