On My Beauty Wishlist: LA GIRL Lumilicious Luminous Lipgloss

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of my fellow beauty lover, I hope that all of you are doing well and is ready to enjoy your weekend. 

LA GIRL is one of my favorite affordable beauty brands for as long as I could remember, so while I was reading a magazine one day I saw that they had a new lipgloss that I've seen before. This lipgloss drenches lips in major hydration with aloe, rose hip fruit oil, argan oil, vitamin e, and sweet almond oil. These skin-loving ingredients work together leaving lips feeling kissably soft. Available in shimmer or high gloss finishes and a universal clear gloss it also comes in nine colors and it's $7.00. 




Well, beauty lovers, I hope that all of you will have a great weekend and find the things that bring you happiness, and as always, I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.  

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat