On My Beauty Wishlist: Drmtlgy Pumpkin Enzyme Mask

Happy Thursday/Friday eve to ALL of my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that your weekend with fun and your best red lipstick. 

I may be a little obsessed with the skincare brand, Drmtlgy. Every time that I go on their website there are so many products that catch my eye. One day as I was on their website, I saw the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask we all know that pumpkin has great things for our skin so I had to tell you guys about it because I'm a good friend. 

The 4-in-1 self-warming pumpkin mask reduces the appearance of large pores, hydrates, cleanses, and provides gentle exfoliation. Nourishing minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants provide overall skin rejuvenation that will leave your face feeling refreshed and your skin feeling soft. This is a rich, creamy, gentle formula that compliments anti-aging, skin brightening, and acne regimens.  This mask is safe and gentle exfoliation for sensitive skin types, there are time-released jojoba beads that activate upon contact with the skin to replenish moisture and help absorb dirt and excess oils. This mask is $42.00.



Fellow beauty lovers, I'm so glad that we can be together, and as always, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat