Her Name Is Charlotte Elizabeth

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that you all had a great weekend and are ready to work on your goals for this week. 

Handbags are a huge part of my life, I absolutely love handbags and I have no problem saying that at all. I learned about the Charlotte Elizabeth brand while I was on Instagram, but the brand's meaning is even more heartwarming, so I want to do a dedicated blog post about this brand. After undergoing heart surgery and leaving school earlier as a result, the then-teenager Charlotte Jones dreamt up Charlotte Elizabeth between the four white walls of her bedroom. The brand would be partially named after Charlotte’s maternal grandmother, who continues to serve as a great inspiration in her life. In March 2016, Charlotte Elizabeth launched after years of working on the business plan, coding the website, and designing our debut style, ‘Bloomsbury’. With the support of The Prince’s Trust, through key mentorship and a financial loan, Charlotte was able to pursue her dream.

Due to ongoing ill health as a result of her surgery, the business was run from her bedroom and became a true family business in its initial years; storing handbags under her bed or wardrobe in the company's first months of trading. Soon after the company's growth expanded organically, and within the first two years of trading, Charlotte Elizabeth had sold to 64 countries; a remarkable feat for a young home-built company.

Since then, Charlotte Elizabeth has been run as a family business. Understandably, there is a key interest in maintaining this very aspect as one of the brand’s greatest values, which is why every supplier involved within the company's chain is seen as exactly this - part of one big family. Charlotte continues as the designer of Charlotte Elizabeth’s pieces, having a keen interest in designing products suitable for not just her generation, but her mother's and grandmother's generations, too. Charlotte has an eye for curvatures and often gains inspiration for her designs through classic cars. 

How stunning is the Bloomsbury?, Their most beloved top-handle style has been reimagined to exude elegance and integrity. It has been Handcrafted at a factory, by skilled artisans with decades of experience, each handbag is created to example pure luxury and longevity. Featuring our new gold Charlotte Elizabeth curved hardware piece with magnetic closure, this new minimalist design plays on the curvatures that are synonymous with Bloomsbury. Additional gold hardware includes easy-to-detach gold clips on the crossbody strap. The asking price for the Bloomsbury is $411.00. 



I hope that all of you will check Charlotte Elizabeth for yourselves, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat