My Fashion Obsession: Denim Maxi Skirts

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you had a fashionable weekend with your friends and family. 

For a lot of people, The Denim Maxi Skirt is a kinda old timely. We all know that the '90s are in full force in fashion at the moment and the trend that transcends the '90s style is the denim maxi skirt. I remember seeing them in all of the magazines that I read during my childhood, I saw all of my favorite pop stars wear them, and yes, I wore mine to the ground when my mother brought me one. Let's be honest, I'm not really into wearing short and tight skirts, so for me, this trend has really sparked my interest. 

I was browsing Fashion Nova's website and I saw the Not My Problem Maxi Skirt, but this skirt is SOLD OUT in both colors. It was on sale for $14.99 from the original price of $24.99.




One of my favorite fashion bloggers, Tamara Kalinic wearing this trend to NYFW.


Another NYFW attendee wearing this trend.


Fashion lovers, what do you guys think about this trend, I love to know. And as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat