On My Beauty Wishlist: Bobbi Brown Skin Full Cover Concealer And Skin Long Wear Weightless Foundation

 Hello again beauty friends, I hope that all of you doing well this Thursday/Friday eve and I know all of you are ready for the weekend.

I've always been a fan of Bobbi Brown, and I still want her beauty books a part of my collection. I saw an ad for the Skin Full Cover Concealer while I was waiting for the video that I watched. This concealer is described as a featherweight, full-coverage concealer with 16-hour skin-perfecting power that resists creasing and settling. Formulated with flexible film formers and nourishing moisture, the comfortable coverage offers a smooth, seamless, natural look. Undertone-correct, skin-true shades help disguise dark circles, blemishes, and other imperfections for a fresh, even-toned finish. It is also formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to help soothe, smooth, and nourish. The Skin Full Cover Concealer is priced at $33.00.




The Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation with SPF 15 is their 16-hour, skin-true, the undertone-correct formula is designed to look as good as it feels delivering a natural matte, real-skin finish that’s comfortable, breathable, and weightless. Visibly minimizes pores instantly and strengthens skin’s barrier over time, Hydrates while instantly helping to conceal redness and discoloration, and helps keep excess oil and shine in check, making it a perfect foundation for oily skin. This foundation is priced at $52.00.



Beauty friends, I hope that all of you will allow your beauty will shine inside and out, and as always, I hope that you all enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat