New Handbag Brand That You Need To Know: Denaji

 Hello again fashion friends and Happy Tuesday to all of you. I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend with your friends and family.

As I was finishing up Fashion Friday last week, a brand named Denaji commented on one of the pictures. So I went on their website and was blown by what I saw on their website. Denaji is a woman/minority-owned brand that makes affordable, genuine leather designer bags at a quarter of the cost of the big guys They're able to achieve this by selling directly to the customer and eliminating the middlemen. They believe that their bags should not only be stylish, but functional as well. Their bags solve problems and keep us organized on the go.

I need the Infinity Duffle Bag for the next trip that I go on, The spacious interior design can hold all of your necessities for your weekend getaway. Every bag is handmade with the finest quality soft leather and its sharp diamond pattern is a nod to their signature monogram. It is sure to turn heads wherever you go. The  Infinity Duffle Bags come with a 10,000 mAh portable battery pack, so you never have to worry about where to charge your phone, tablet, or any USB-powered device when you're on the go. The Infinity Duffle Bag comes in several colors and the price is $349.00.




Every woman needs a great tote bag, and the Infinity Tote is for you. Their signature Infinity Tote Bags fit basically everything. It can serve as a work bag or an everyday bag that gives you a lot more space when you need it. With comfort in mind, we designed this bag to come with a crossbody strap that has a removable shoulder pad to offer a little extra padded support when your tote is a bit heavier than usual. Feel empowered to travel anywhere with their included 10,000 mAh portable battery pack, so you never have to worry about where to charge your phone, tablet, or any USB-powered device when you're on the go. It features a padded laptop compartment, several pockets for your personal items a key leash so you never have to go digging for your keys, and a removable pouch that can serve as a clutch or an extra pocket. This tote comes in three colors and the price is $399.99.




I'll be totally honest with y'all, I am so over fanny packs/bum bags. But seeing the Infinity Bum Bag may make change my mind. The Infinity Bum Bag is the perfect blend of style and function. It can be worn around the waist, over the shoulder, or across the chest. This bag is ideal for carrying your wallet, keys, phone, credit cards, or any other small personal belongings. The Infinity Bum Bag is on sale for $149.99. 



I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat