On My Beauty Wishlist: Range Beauty True Intentions Hydrating Foundation

 Hello beauty lovers, and Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of you. I hope that you are having a great day and are ready for your weekend ahead. 

Foundations are NOT created equal, especially when you have sensitive, eczema-prone skin like I do. One day I was reading the November issue of Allure Magazine (They have gone digital) and I saw a new foundation from a brand that I never heard of before name Range Beauty. The brand makes sure that its products abide by The National Eczema Association and even keeps a Not For Skin List updated to ensure that its products always leave out ingredients that can trigger flare-ups and breakouts. Their Good To Skin List is packed with dermatologist-backed and clinically proven botanical extracts that help relieve reactive skin symptoms.

They use nourishing, active botanicals that we know & love, such as calendula, chamomile, green tea, and argan oil. They also leave out synthetic dyes, fragrances, sulfates & talc for a soothing application and feel. Alicia Scott created Range Beauty for all her reactive skin friends out there who miss throwing on a look whether minimal or full glam without having to think about the aftermath when taking their makeup off. Finally, she has a makeup line that extends our skincare and takes care of our faces with wear another reason that she made this brand is growing up having eczema herself, she said that wearing her grandmother's heavily scented lotion would have her break out (Don't worry girl, I went through the same exact thing growing up.) 

The True Intentions Hydrating Foundation was awarded the best foundation by Into The Gloss (Glossier), it earned its description as “your skin in a bottle”. The creamy consistency gives you sheer to medium coverage with a dewy finish. It’s perfect for everyday “no-makeup” look that has you forgetting you even put any on.  This foundation comes in 20 colors and the price for this is $28.00. 




Beauty lovers, it's a bittersweet moment when I have to say goodbye to all of you guys, but I'll be back next Thursday, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat