On My Beauty Wishlist: Eadem Cloud Cushion Airy Brightening Moisturizer

 Happy Monday beautiful people, I hope that all of had an amazing weekend. It's my birthday week, (Thursday is my 33rd birthday.) and I wanted to make sure that you guys had something to read while I'm taking the week off.

I did a blog post about the Black/Asian-owned Eadem before, but I recently came across a new product from them a few days ago. The Eadem Cloud Cushion Airy Brightening Moisturizer is a light-as-cloud, yet ultra-hydrating moisturizer with peptides, ceramides, and snow mushrooms to rapidly soothe the skin barrier, while visibly plumping and brightening. It features 3-Plant Ceramides, Tetrapeptide-30, and Niacinamide. 

The Cloud Cushion Airy Brightening Moisturizer quickly soothes sensitized skin, rashes, and redness. The texture is light-as-a-cloud, plush-to-touch, cushiony, and sinks right in—revealing velvety, no-residue, visibly bouncy skin. It layers well under makeup without pilling or clogging pores and is dermatologist-tested and -approved. The price for this moisturizer is $58.00.




Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you will be the beauty in the world that we all want to see, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat