On My Beauty Wishlist: Juvia's Place The Nubian 3 Coral Eyeshadow Palette

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve beauty lovers and friends, I hope that all of you are doing well and ready to enjoy your weekend. 

While I was on the Juvia's Place website looking for an eyeshadow palette to talk about for a different blog I was doing and I noticed the Nubian 3 Coral Eyeshadow Palette and fell in love with the palette itself. This palette is described as an ultra-flattering and seriously fierce array of peachy neutrals and muted hues that transform every eye look. This eyeshadow palette is the highly-wearable, all-day dose of understated yet high pigment color that you've been dreaming of, and features an exciting range of show-stopping shades--like creamy coral, shimmering chrome, and velvety auburn. The price for this palette is $20.00. 



Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat