Black Fashion Label That You Need To Know About: Cochady

 Happy Monday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and enjoyed your weekend. The reason that I'm doing this fashion blog post today is that tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I want you all to enjoy it.

I've been stalking the Cochady brand for a long time, and I should've put this on my ages ago. The story of Cochady is rooted in a passion for fabrics and sewing but also in family heritage. The brand was founded in 2020 by Coumba, the daughter of a fashion designer, Cochady opens the doors to a world where clothing offers women allure and confidence.

Each one of their collections comes from meticulous work around the choice of fabrics, design, and assembly made in our Parisian workshops for a creation 100% Made in France. With its shoulder pads, as a symbol in reference to the 80s, the colorful collections are all imbued with a wind of freedom and self-assertion.

The comfort, structure, and style, are an alliance around which our creative director declines each of her choices and of course her emblematic shoulder pads. Mixing elegance and character, Cochady is to women what seasons are to years. An air of renewal and avant-gardism for a wardrobe of character.

Every single piece on the website is gorgeous, but the Violet Cleopatra Gathered Shoulder Pads Dress
is perfection. The dress features XL structured shoulders, a scoop neck, an invisible zipper on the back, and a long sleeve with a thumb insert. The price for this showstopping dress is 289 euros or $309.88 US Dollars. 



Fashion lovers, I hate saying goodbye to all of you. But don't worry, I'll be back next week. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat