On My Beauty Wishlist: Black Girl Jane Bahia Eau De Perfum

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve beauty lovers, we made it to the weekend and I'm looking forward to it. I hope that you will enjoy your weekend whatever you do. 

I should've put Black Girl Jane on my blog a long time ago, and I thought to myself since I'm profiling Black-owned beauty brands for Black History Month, why not tell you, lovely people, about them. Brown Girl Jane infuses the power of wellness into masterfully crafted fragrance, body, and beauty collections designed to boost mood and reduce stress. Inspired by the richness of diversity, our award-winning and solution-forward products are powered by clean, clinically-studied ingredients and luxuriously formulated to celebrate and support modern women. Named Refinery 29's Beauty Innovator of the Year and winner of Best in Beauty Awards by Instyle, Allure, and Popsugar, we are on a mission to make fragrance functional and supercharged for self-care. 

The three women behind this brand make this what it is today, Malaika Jones, the CEO was Named one of the 100 most powerful women by Entrepreneur Magazine, is recognized for her innovative and disruptive approach to business, and has been featured in various publications including Forbes, WWD, NY Times, and Allure. Previously, Malaika spent many years as a Managing Director in investment banking and trading at a large Wall Street firm. She graduated from Spelman College and completed the Executive Education program at Harvard Business School.

Tai Beauchamp, Chief Brand Officer named one of the 50 most influential people in the multicultural market by WWD, is an award-winning producer, TV host, and brand consultant, known most for her expertise in marketing to women. Formerly a leading editor for Harper’s Bazaar, Good Housekeeping, O, The Oprah Magazine, and Seventeen magazines, Beauchamp utilizes her vast audience platform to empower, educate and entertain women of all ages.

Last, but not least, Chief Impact Officer, Nia Jones spent most of her career as a leader in Philanthropic Management and Diversity- shaping the direction and enacting change through institutional policies and capital support. She graduated from Spelman College and received a Master's degree from New York University. She lives in Washington, D.C. with her husband and three young sons.

The Bahia Eau de Perfume has Peach Nectar and White Florals delicately blend to support a feeling of relaxation and ease. It also features golden gardenia with subtle vanilla bean. This fragrance retails for $62.00. 



Beauty lovers, it's time for me to say goodbye, but I promise it's only until next Thursday. And as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat