Black Fashion Label That You Need To Know About: Marrisa Wilson

 Happy Tuseday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend with all of your loved ones. Let us all work hard and finish all of the things on our ever growing to-do list. 

I was watching a short five minute video on Marrisa Wilson talking about her Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Collection and I fell in love her designs. Marrisa Wilson New York is built around the philosophy that all women should be able to effortlessly express their unique personalities. By combining relaxed styling and made-for-movement fabrics with bold textiles and vibrant print artwork all developed in-house the Marrisa Wilson collection is created for real women who live real lives.

With a focus on quality and functionality, and a colorful, optimistic aesthetic, the brand is an extension of founder and creative director Marrisa Wilson’s personal belief that high-end fashion can still be attainable and inclusive. 

This dress is from her Spring/Summer 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collection as I mentioned before. I would wear this to a night out with friends or date night (If I had a date, Lol.)


I need this dress in my closet, I would totally would wear this dress in the Fall and Winter.


Her Fall/Winter 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection was STUNNING, and these two pieces didn't disappoint me, I love the colors and different textures that she used in this collection.



Coco Chanel would SHAKING in her grave if she saw Marrisa Wilson's Fall/Winter 2023 Ready-To-Wear Collection and this tweed suit. 


Fashion lovers, I hope that you all will check out her designs, did I mention that she was on Tamron Hall's talk show and she wore her designs. And as always, I hope that all of have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat