On My Beauty Wishlist: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Foundation

 Hello again beauty lovers this Thursday/Friday eve, I hope that all of you are doing well and are ready to have fun this weekend. 

I heard nothing but great things about Fenty Beauty and I've always wanted to try some of their products out for myself, including the Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation. It's a  soft matte, long-wear foundation that features climate-adaptive technology to fight the heat, sweat, and shine. Stay looking fresh morning or night with this buildable, medium to full coverage formula that is available in a range of 50 boundary-breaking shades. Features Climate Adaptive Technology that flexes with your skin in every environment to absorb oil instantly, reduce shine, and leave a matte finish. Non-drying, and sweat- and humidity-resistant. Instantly smooths and diffuses the look of pores and it's non-comedogenic. This foundation is priced at $39.00.




Beauty lovers, I hope that you will always find the beauty in your flaws, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat