On My Fashion Wishlist: Vivaia

 After a great weekend, I'm so happy that I can be back here with all of you again. I hope that all of you had a great weekend with all of your friends and family.  

There are so many sustainable and fashionable shoes brand out there today, I love seeing how we all can be fashionable while saving our planet at the same time. I was watching a french YouTuber named Frederique Bros and she was wearing a pair of flats from a brand called Vivaia, I went on their website and I love the brand message. 

Vivaia was founded in 2020 with a mission to create stylish and sustainable footwear and apparel that are eco-friendly and sustainable. With a focus on creating a positive impact on both the world and the people around them, they have successfully created a line of luxurious and fashion-forward footwear and apparel with exceptional quality and at a fair price.

The name VIVAIA was created from the combination of our customers and our company’s purpose the double ‘V’ and ‘A’ symbolize the shoes worn by their customers, with designs coming from opposite directions; the double ‘I’ represents the plastic bottles that they use in producing their shoes. Therefore, the VIVAIA brand name is designed to signify the combination of their products, their customers, and the environmentally-friendly positioning and production methods.

The Aria 5 is perfect to wear all year round. Pair this style with linen shorts and a fitted tee for an effortless summer look, or a midi dress, jeans, and more. Another thing that I love about this brand is that you can customize your shoes with various prints and adornments, and they're machine washable. The Aria 5 is $97.00. 





I didn't know that Vivaia sold handbags, and when I saw The Colette Bucket Tote bag, it was love at first sight. The Colette Bag is designed with 100% recycled marine plastic materials with minimalist lines, a trendy bucket bag shape, and comfortable straps. This stylish bag features a large capacity that’s perfect for travel and elegant color, making it an ideal choice for this season and beyond. The Colette Bag is $130.00.



Fashion lovers, I hope that you will have a great rest of your week, and as always,  I hope that all of you have enjoyed this fashion blog post for this Tuesday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat