Living On Ultra Violet Time

 Well hello again fashion friends, I hope that all of you are doing well and enjoyed your weekend. I'm so happy to be back here with you all again.

There's nothing more that makes me happy than seeing Fall colors. In 2018 the color for the year was Ultra Violet, and everybody wore something in that shade. But I was reading the September issue of Allure Magazine and it looks like it going to be huge for the Fall and Winter. The color purple (Not the movie) is such a great color for anyone and it's a color that lifts people's moods when you wear it. 

I remember every influencer and Fashion blogger wearing these Balenciaga heels. 


Jazz up your boring trench coat with a pair of over-the-knee boots (In ultra Violet of course.)


One of my fashion Style Queens Tiffany Hsu (I believe she's the fashion buyer for My Theresa, one of my favorite luxury fashion websites.) wore this Ultra Violet cardigan during Paris Fashion Week.  



Versace Spring/Summer 2018 Ready-To-Wear Collection featured a piece that I loved.


How stylish are these ladies doing their Street Style?





Ciara wore a Rasario Dress and Coat to The Harper's Bazaar Icons party in 2018.







Well, fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat