Hispanic Brand That You Need To Know About: Vavica

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve beauty lovers, The weekend is finally here and I hope that all of you will relax on your well-deserved weekend.

Being a black beauty blogger, it's important to support my black and brown brothers and sisters that have great beauty brands but also have great stories as well.  I was on Instagram one day and I saw a new skincare brand called Vavica, so I decided to check them out I was blown away by the brand's background. Camila, Valentina, and Victoria are first-generation Latinx American sisters who know what it feels like to be excluded. Growing up in an immigrant home, they noticed that their different body & skin types almost never matched the ones they saw advertised and their ingredients did more harm than good.

With their extensive backgrounds in the skincare industry and unique perspectives, they're here to bring us clean products that celebrate every Latinx individual and the beautiful array of skin tones, cultures, identities, and traditions. They incorporate Latin roots in several aspects of their brand, from highlighting key ingredients that are commonly used & derived in Latin America, to showcasing real bodies in all their content and giving their community a real platform. They want us to have the confidence to feel good & the space to be our most authentic selves.

The Único Hand + Body Wash is Infused with calming essential oils and their unique blend of amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamins, Único Hand + Body Wash helps deliver intense moisturization while it softens, soothes, and helps to restore the skin’s lipid layer. Formulated with clean, non-toxic, and naturally derived ingredients. 100% Cruelty-Free. Made without parabens, sulfates, or synthetic fragrances. This retails for $25.00.





I'm dying to try The Único Body Oil Spray, it is enriched with an invigorating blend of essential oils and packed with antioxidants, Único Body Oil Spray is a lightweight body oil that absorbs quickly, leaving the skin feeling soft and nourished. This is priced at $27.00. 




Beauty Lovers, I hope that all of you will support this brand to help them grow, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat