On My Beauty Wishlist: Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau De Parfume

 Hello, again beauty lovers, and Happy Thursday/Friday Eve to all of you. I cannot wait for the weekend and I know that you are too.

Gucci has a new perfume that has sparked my interest, and I felt that it's only right to tell you lovely people about it. The perfume is described as a delicious potion of joy built around the gardenia flower blended with solar jasmine absolute, cheerful pear blossom accord, and sweet brown sugar accord. It is a signature floral scent for all free-spirited women full of positive energy.

 Encased within a new, elongated bottle, the lacquered pink glass and shiny gold cap make it an object of beauty. A notable addition is the distinctive Flora pattern, re-imagined with a design inspired by Alessandro Michele’s vision. A core part of the Gucci identity, the motif is a painting of colorful flowers by artist Vittorio Accornero, created for Gucci in 1966. The Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia in the 3.3 Fl Oz is $149.00.








Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you will feel beautiful in your skin, and as always, I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat