New Fashion Designer That I'm Obsessed With: Luisa Spanoli

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend, and are ready to take on the week with confidence and great style of course. 

I came across a new fashion designer that has the most gorgeous pieces that I've ever seen. Luisa Spagnoli’s universe is nurtured by a strong sense of identity, personal style, and quality which actually identify the core values of the brand.

The Fall/Winter 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection was beyond stunning and every single piece got me excited for Fall. This piece, in particular, has dark academia vibes to it. 



This dress from the Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection has such a romantic and feminine feel to it. 



As I get older, I appreciate a good pantsuit. This is from the Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection. I never would pair brown and lilac, but this goes well together. 



Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you will be kind to others and to yourself, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this fashion blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat