On My Beauty Wishlist: Prada Paradoxe

 Beauty lovers, I'm so happy and blessed to be with you guys again this Thursday/Friday eve. Every time that I get to be with you guys, I DO NOT take it for granted. 

I was on my favorite fashion blogger Highlowluxxe's Instagram page and I noticed that she had a new perfume from one of my favorite fashion designers, Prada. I didn't know the official name of the perfume at the time. So I went on the hunt to find out the name and if it was worth the hype. I also heard that it smells very much like the Armani My Way perfume. It's a floral ambery fragrance that embraces the paradoxes of iconic ingredients to reveal new scented sensations. Reinventing freshness with the first Neroli bud extraction for Prada, to capture the flower’s fresh dimension. Reinventing sensuality with Ambrofix, a bio-converted amber, revealing a vibrant warmth. Reinventing intensity through a new revolutionary musk molecule: the Serenolide, for an intense yet subtle and comfortable trail noticeable right from the top. The price for the 1 Fl Oz is $87.00.







    Beauty lovers, it's always a bittersweet moment when we have to say goodbye. But I'll see you guys next week with an all-new beauty blog, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

    For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

    If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

    Breanne Peterson
    1609 Summerhouse St
    Elizabethtown NC 28337

    My Instagram:



    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

    I Wear Many Jackets

    How To Look Chic In The Heat