On My Beauty Wishlist: NARS Climax Mascara

 Hello, again beauty lovers, and Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of you. I hope that all of you have worked hard and you will relax on your well-deserved weekend. 

I don't know if I mentioned this, but Nars is one of my favorite cosmetics, I personally don't own any products from Nars, but I would love to in the near future shortly. I was reading an issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine and they had an article about the new mascaras from cosmetics brands and drug store brands, and I noticed the Nars Climax Mascara from the red packaging, and I was intrigued to see more about this mascara myself. 

The Nars Climax Mascara is described as an innovative mascara that delivers buildable volume and intense black color in a lightweight, flexible formula that won’t clump or smudge. It's free of sulfates SLS, SLES, parabens, and phthalates. The Lash Moisture Complex creates a whipped, creamy formula to lift and build so lashes feel soft never heavy or stiff. The exclusive, full-bodied brush’s ribbed bristles capture and coat each lash for an intense effect. Blackened pigments wrap lashes from root to tip for rich color and bold dimension. The price of the Nars Climax Mascara is $25.00. 





https://www.sephora.com/product/climax-mascara-P434385


Fellow mascara lovers, I hope that you will try this out for yourselves, and as always, I hope that all of you enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat