On My Beauty Wishlist: Eadem Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum

 Happy Thursday/Friday Eve to all of my fellow beauty lovers out there. I hope that all of you are ready to enjoy your weekend that should be longer, I'm just saying. 

There's a new serum that everyone is talking about, so I decided to do a blog post about this brand. Marie Kouadio and Alice Lin created Eadem Pronounced ee-dem, in Latin, Eadem means the same or all. They chose this name, not because they are monoliths but because they share invisible bonds and stories that bind us together and define their daily existence. They're redefining beauty standards and challenging the industry to push beyond tokenism with Smart Melanin Beauty a first-of-its-kind technology that keeps our skin needs and melanin in mind.

That's because melanin isn’t the enemy, even though that’s what the beauty industry believes. It simply functions differently, yet most beauty products aren’t tested on our skin and actively try to change our natural tone. Smart Melanin Beauty is made by women of color chemists, vetted by women of color dermatologists, and tested on the skin of different shades resulting in science-backed, curated skincare that’s inclusive cleaner, and actually made for us.

The Eadem Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum is a fragrance-free milky serum formulated for women of color to fade away dark spots and prevents the formulation of a new one that may come. Powered by their Smart Melanin technology and infused with Niacinamide, Amber Algae, and Encapsulated Vitamin C and it's made for all skin types. The price for this Serum is $68.00.




Taking care of your skin is a must as you get older, let's normalize taking care of yourself. I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this beauty blog post for this Thursday as always, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat