Fly Away, My Fashionable Butterfly

 Hello, my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you had a great weekend with all of your friends and family and are ready to absolutely crush this week. 

Now fashion lovers, if you have been living under a rock, Butterflies were all over the runways for Spring/Summer 2022. This trend reminds me so much of Y2K when I saw Eden's Crush did their music video for Get Over Yourself. I've always loved butterflies ever since I was a little girl,  I loved the whole process of the butterfly, shedding your old shell to become a more confident, beautiful, self-aware individual, I always thought that was a great message. 

As you see, Chanel, Prada, and Blumarine must have known that this trend was going to be huge for Spring/Summer 2022.




Poppy Lissiman has a pair of sunglasses that will feed your love for this, they retail for $135.00.



The fashion designer, Area has a top that would look great on a night out, I also saw this top in a few other colors on another website, This top cost $1995.00. 



As I mentioned earlier in this blog post, Eden's Crush was on the bandwagon before it was even a trend in fashion.
 

Fashion friends, I'm so happy to be here with you this Tuesday, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat