Cut It Out

 Fashion lovers, I'm so happy to be back here with you guys this Tuesday. How was your weekend? I hope that you guys are ready to tick off all of your tasks for this week. 

To cut out, or not to cut out, that's the fashion question. It seriously makes me laugh when I read a magazine and they say that Cutouts are on trend for that season, Cutouts are always in fashion and somehow, someway they make their way on the runways for each fashion season, including Spring/Summer 2022. 

I saw Victor Glemaud, Ottolinger, and Prabal Gurung had some amazing pieces on their Spring/Summer 2022 runways. 






ASOS has a gorgeous dress from Topshop that would look great for a night out, date night, vacation, or any occasion. The price for this dress is $102.00. 



I love a good midi dress, it's classy, yet still comfortable. Lulus has a red hot dress that I think you need in your Summer closet. 



Fashion lovers, I hope that you all will have a great week, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat