All That Glitters, Is Fashionable

 Hello fashion lovers, and Happy Tuesday to all of my fashionable people out there. I hope that all of you are ready to cross off the things that are on your list for this week. 

As a southern woman, I LOVE anything that glitters and shines. (I haven't quite gotten over the magpie stage when you're a baby.) Glitter in my world is neutral and it needs to be treated as such. Glitter is such a vital part of the fashion world and to be honest, if fashion didn't have glitter, it would just be well, boring and who wants that. 

I'm not a fan of mini bags, but the Versace Spring/Summer 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection has a bag that I think you guys would love.




Cult Gaia has a bag that you will love for $428.00, but if you can't afford that price tag, Amazon has a carbon copy of this bag. 





Cinderella should've had Christian Louboutin to make her glass slippers, Bergdorf Goodman has 1, yes one left on their website. 




Glitter is here to stay in the fashion world, get used to it, and as always, I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat