My Review On Image Skincare.

 Hello beauty friends, and Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of you. I hope that all of you are doing well and are ready to enjoy your weekend. 

I've been using a new skincare brand called Image Skincare that my friend, who's an esthetician and she kindly sent these products to me. I've been using these products for a few weeks now, and I want to give my two cents about this brand, I LOVE THEM. But I love the company's story even more. 

When the founder of Image Skincare Janna Ronert started her company in 2003, the brand represented something that as an esthetician herself, couldn't find on the market. Clean, uncomplicated skincare that delivers real results. Starting with the hydrating Vitamin C serum that she made in her kitchen, her determination to do things her way has led to over 100 products, 13 collections, and powerful proof of clinical results. She is now Image Skincare's chairwoman of the board and an entrepreneur that empowers women with her passion dynamism, and leadership. In 2022, she was honored with the Ernst And Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award for distributing and manufacturing, and it was recognized among the top 200 CEOs in the country. 

It's a treat that I get to do my morning and nighttime skincare routine I get to use The Vital C Hydrating Facial Cleanser, This creamy, hydrating cleanser gently removes makeup and impurities while quenching skin with essential daily vitamins and antioxidants. It infuses the skin with vitamins A, C, and E to boost radiance as it cleanses, a little bit of this cleanser goes a long way and the price for this cleanser is $36.00.




After I cleanse my skin, I use The Ormedic Balancing Gel Polisher, This gentle daily polisher refines and balances the skin. Pomegranate enzymes, olive pit powder, and bamboo spheres smooth away dullness to reveal a newfound radiance. Caviar lime extract, a natural source of alpha hydroxy acids, helps to leave the skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed. It contains select certified organic ingredients, avoids unnecessary ingredients, and supports a stronger skin barrier with a balanced skin-neutral pH, the smell alone makes me feel that I'm in a spa, the price is $41.00. 




Sunscreen is not a need, it's a priority. I absolutely LOVE the Prevention + Daily Ultimate Protection Moisturizer SPF 50. This sheer daily moisturizer delivers SPF 50 broad-spectrum protection against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays. The modernized formula with Digital Aging Defense helps to fight against the effects of blue light and environmental skin stressors. The lightweight formulation has you covered for indoors, outdoors, or in high sun exposure. Thoughtfully formulated without the sunscreen actives octinoxate and oxybenzone, and free of parabens and artificial fragrances. Formulated with Digital Aging Defense, a form of dual protection against blue light and environmental skin stressors that cause dryness, discoloration, and other signs of aging. A specialized pea protein helps to defend against the elements that age our skin, indoors and out. This is priced at $47.00. 





I'm a fan/lover/obsessed with the Ormedic Sheer Pink Lip Enhancer Complex, This sheer pink, ultra-hydrating, polypeptide formula improves the visual volume of lip contours. Instantly replenishes and hydrates to make the lips look naturally full. This is priced at $25.00, and it's worth every penny. 




I can tell that by using these products, my skin has gotten a lot clearer and my dark spots are fading away and my lips are so smooth. I may have to save all of my pennies and purchase these myself. 

The two products that are on my wishlist are the Vital C Hydrating Intense Moisturizer and the Vital Hydrating Facial Oil. This nourishing, highly emollient crème progressively replenishes hydration and shields dehydrated skin against dryness. Rich in shea butter to help lock in moisture, along with the hydrating power of hyaluronic acid. The soothing texture absorbs quickly to rapidly comfort tight, irritated, or sensitive skin. This is priced at $74.00. 



The Vital C Hydrating Facial Oil is a radiance-reviving oil that nourishes dull, fatigued skin. A blend of skin-conditioning argan, sea buckthorn, and grape-seed oils deeply moisturize dry skin. This ultra-light oil offers powerful moisture retention benefits to keep the skin healthy looking, soft, and supple. This facial oil is $56.00. 



Beauty lovers, I hope that I turned you guys on to a new skincare brand, and as always, I hope that all of you enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:













  












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat