On My Beauty Wishlist: Lunar Beauty Nude Prism Eyeshadow Palette

 Hello, again beauty lovers, and Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of you. I hope that all of you are doing well and are ready to enjoy your weekend. 

Now, if you don't know whoMannyMUA is, he's kind of a controversial figure in the YouTube beauty community, but you have to admit, he makes great makeup. I was on my Instagram a couple of weeks ago and I saw The Nude Prism Eyeshadow Palette, so I went on his website and I'm in love with this palette.

This 18-shade nude palette with 12 creamy mattes and 6 reflective shimmers is the perfect addition to your collection.  I also love that it could be used on all skin types. This palette is $48.00.




Beauty Lovers, I hope that you all will enjoy your weekend trying out a new makeup product that you wanted to try out, and as always, I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat