These Fall Boots Are Made For Walking

 Well, hello again my fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and had an amazing weekend and a great start to your week. 

Now that we're deep into Fall, Boots are going to be in full force in my wardrobe and I'm trying to not buy a million pairs of boots that I will not wear, It's a waste of time, effort, and money. I was reading the November issue of Instyle Magazine and I saw that there are four pairs of boots that I can see in my closet and I think that you will too. 

I'm not going to lie to y'all, I had a fear of White boots. I always felt that it was not that cool for me to wear them out in public. But white boots are so chic, so stylish, and I think I need to buy a pair for my closet. I was on Lulu's website and I saw the Cut Off-White Vegan Leather Boots. I love that they are still are part of the White family but not as bright. These boots come in six other colors and the price for these is a very reasonable $54.00. 




But if you are a pure white boot lover with a little animal print, Pretty Little Thing has you covered. They are faux snakeskin and I love the heel height. They cost only $41.00.  





JustFab is one website that I need to stay off of because I can seriously get myself into trouble. Croc boots are always in style in the Fall and Paris Texas is one of my favorite shoe designers and I saw these booties I thought of how great it would look with an all-black outfit. These boots are priced at $513.00 on the Elysian website. 



Not only The Beatles has some amazing music, but they also inspired fashion as well. The Updated Beatle bootie is a must-have for the Fall, I saw these Beatle-inspired boots on the Sperry website and I'm obsessed with them. I love the heel height I can only imagine how comfortable they would be, and they also come in another color as well. These are priced at $139.95. 









Lug Soled boots have been around forever it seems like and I always wanted a pair of them in my closet. Steve Madden has these gorgeous pair on their website that is perfect for the color scheme that is in my closet and they also come in one more color. These are priced at $169.95 maybe Santa will hear me and put them under my Christmas tree. 

Well my lovelies, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post all about the Fall boots that many of our favorite Fashionistas will be wearing soon. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat