On My Beauty Wishlist: Louis Vuitton Spell On You Perfume

 Hello Beauty Lovers, and Happy Friday Eve to all of you. I hope that all of you are doing well and ready to enjoy your weekend. 

Louis Vuitton is known for their amazing fashions, but recently they've been releasing perfumes for a few years and I dream of having one on my vanity. I was reading the September/October issue of Essence Magazine and the Style and Beauty Editor, Blake Newby went to the South Of France with Louis Vuitton for their new fragrance, Spell On You.

The description of this fragrance says that it is a magnetic iris conjuring the ecstasy of love, blending sensuality and lightness, Passionate love is the most exciting of all games. Oscillating between sensuality and complicity, that delicious tension inspired Master Perfumer Jacques Cavallier Belletrud to create a romantic, mischievous fragrance that becomes one with the skin. An ode to the iris pallida from Florence, its composition exalts the duality of a precious flower that symbolizes feminine seduction.

The iris insinuates its violet notes into a radiant bouquet of rose and Sambac jasmine, then unfurls the force of its powdery notes within the honeyed accents of acacia flower. Evolving from carnal seduction and an intimate impression, Spell On You have a hypnotic, heady aura, like an unforgettable refrain. Now, the price for this is not cheap at all, it cost a whopping $265.00. 




That's all of the beauty talks I have for you guys, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I love all of you so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat